Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAVER exist?
Definitions of BEAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - the soft brown fur of the beaver
- noun - a native or resident of Oregon
- noun - a full beard
- noun - a man's hat with a tall crown
- noun - a movable piece of armor on a medieval helmet used to protect the lower face
- noun - a hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material)
- noun - large semiaquatic rodent with webbed hind feet and a broad flat tail
- verb - work hard on something
- A large aquatic rodent of the genus Castor, having thick brown fur, webbed hind feet, a broad flat tail, and sharp incisors adapted for gnawing bark, felling trees, and constructing dams and underwater lodges.
- The fur of this rodent.
- A top hat originally made of the underfur of this rodent.
- A napped wool fabric, similar to felt, used for outer garments.
- The female genitalia.
- Offensive & Vulgar Slang.
- Of or relating to a beaver or beavers: beaver fur; a beaver hat.
- Constructed by beavers: beaver dams.
- A piece of armor attached to a helmet or breastplate to protect the mouth and chin.
- The visor on a helmet.
- verb - to work hard
There are 6 letters in BEAVER: A B E E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAVER plus a wildcard: BEAVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEAVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.