Is BEAVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEAVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the soft brown fur of the beaver
- noun - a native or resident of Oregon
- noun - a full beard
- noun - a man's hat with a tall crown
- noun - a movable piece of armor on a medieval helmet used to protect the lower face
- noun - a hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material)
- noun - large semiaquatic rodent with webbed hind feet and a broad flat tail
- verb - work hard on something
- A large aquatic rodent of the genus Castor, having thick brown fur, webbed hind feet, a broad flat tail, and sharp incisors adapted for gnawing bark, felling trees, and constructing dams and underwater lodges.
- The fur of this rodent.
- A top hat originally made of the underfur of this rodent.
- A napped wool fabric, similar to felt, used for outer garments.
- The female genitalia.
- Offensive & Vulgar Slang.
- Of or relating to a beaver or beavers: beaver fur; a beaver hat.
- Constructed by beavers: beaver dams.
- A piece of armor attached to a helmet or breastplate to protect the mouth and chin.
- The visor on a helmet.
- verb - to work hard
There are 6 letters in BEAVER: A B E E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEAVER, to go: BEAVER?
Rearrange the letters in BEAVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEAVER
What's nearby BEAVER
Lookup in Wiki for BEAVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEAVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEAVER"