Scrabble word: BEAVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAVERS exist?
Definitions of BEAVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the soft brown fur of the beaver
- noun - a native or resident of Oregon
- noun - a full beard
- noun - a man's hat with a tall crown
- noun - a movable piece of armor on a medieval helmet used to protect the lower face
- noun - a hat made with the fur of a beaver (or similar material)
- noun - large semiaquatic rodent with webbed hind feet and a broad flat tail
- verb - work hard on something
- verb - to work hard
There are 7 letters in BEAVERS: A B E E R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAVERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAVERS plus a wildcard: BEAVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAVERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEAVERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.