Scrabble word: RAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAVE exist?
Definitions of RAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played
- noun - an extravagantly enthusiastic review
- verb - participate in an all-night techno dance party
- verb - talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- verb - praise enthusiastically
- To speak wildly, irrationally, or incoherently.
- To roar; rage: The storm raved along the coast.
- To utter in a frenzied manner.
- The act or an instance of raving.
- An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review: The play received raves.
- verb - to speak irrationally or incoherently