Scrabble word: RAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAVE exist?
Definitions of RAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played
- noun - an extravagantly enthusiastic review
- verb - participate in an all-night techno dance party
- verb - talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- verb - praise enthusiastically
- To speak wildly, irrationally, or incoherently.
- To roar; rage: The storm raved along the coast.
- To utter in a frenzied manner.
- The act or an instance of raving.
- An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review: The play received raves.
- verb - to speak irrationally or incoherently
There are 4 letters in RAVE: A E R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAVE plus a wildcard: RAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAVE
Images for RAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.