Scrabble word: RAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAVEL exist?
Definitions of RAVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - French composer and exponent of Impressionism (1875-1937)
- noun - a row of unravelled stitches
- verb - disentangle
- verb - tangle or complicate
- To separate the fibers or threads of (cloth, for example); unravel.
- To clarify by separating the aspects of.
- To tangle or complicate.
- To become separated into its component threads; unravel or fray.
- To become tangled or confused.
- A raveling.
- A broken or discarded thread.
- A tangle.
- verb - to separate the threads of
There are 5 letters in RAVEL: A E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAVEL plus a wildcard: RAVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAVEL
Images for RAVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.