Scrabble word: RAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAVEL exist?
Definitions of RAVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - French composer and exponent of Impressionism (1875-1937)
- noun - a row of unravelled stitches
- verb - disentangle
- verb - tangle or complicate
- To separate the fibers or threads of (cloth, for example); unravel.
- To clarify by separating the aspects of.
- To tangle or complicate.
- To become separated into its component threads; unravel or fray.
- To become tangled or confused.
- A raveling.
- A broken or discarded thread.
- A tangle.
- verb - to separate the threads of