Scrabble word: VERNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERNAL exist?
Definitions of VERNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - suggestive of youth
- adj - of or characteristic of or occurring in spring
- Of, relating to, or occurring in the spring.
- Characteristic of or resembling spring.
- Fresh and young; youthful.
- adv - pertaining to spring [adj] : VERNALLY
There are 6 letters in VERNAL: A E L N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERNAL plus a wildcard: VERNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERNAL
Images for VERNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.