Scrabble word: LAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAVER exist?
Definitions of LAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - Australian tennis player who in 1962 was the second man to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles titles in the same year
- noun - (Old Testament) large basin used by a priest in an ancient Jewish temple to perform ritual ablutions
- noun - edible red seaweeds
- noun - seaweed with edible translucent crinkly green fronds
- A large basin used in the ancient Jewish Temple by a priest for ablutions before making a sacrificial offering.
- A vessel, stone basin, or trough used for washing.
- noun - a vessel used for ancient Hebrew ceremonial washings