Is LAVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - Australian tennis player who in 1962 was the second man to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles titles in the same year
- noun - (Old Testament) large basin used by a priest in an ancient Jewish temple to perform ritual ablutions
- noun - edible red seaweeds
- noun - seaweed with edible translucent crinkly green fronds
- A large basin used in the ancient Jewish Temple by a priest for ablutions before making a sacrificial offering.
- A vessel, stone basin, or trough used for washing.
- noun - a vessel used for ancient Hebrew ceremonial washings
There are 5 letters in LAVER: A E L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAVER, to go: LAVER?
Rearrange the letters in LAVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAVER
What's nearby LAVER
Lookup in Wiki for LAVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAVER"