Scrabble word: LAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAVER exist?
Definitions of LAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - Australian tennis player who in 1962 was the second man to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles titles in the same year
- noun - (Old Testament) large basin used by a priest in an ancient Jewish temple to perform ritual ablutions
- noun - edible red seaweeds
- noun - seaweed with edible translucent crinkly green fronds
- A large basin used in the ancient Jewish Temple by a priest for ablutions before making a sacrificial offering.
- A vessel, stone basin, or trough used for washing.
- noun - a vessel used for ancient Hebrew ceremonial washings
There are 5 letters in LAVER: A E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAVER plus a wildcard: LAVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAVER
Images for LAVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.