Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAVER exist?
Definitions of LAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - Australian tennis player who in 1962 was the second man to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles titles in the same year
- noun - (Old Testament) large basin used by a priest in an ancient Jewish temple to perform ritual ablutions
- noun - edible red seaweeds
- noun - seaweed with edible translucent crinkly green fronds
- A large basin used in the ancient Jewish Temple by a priest for ablutions before making a sacrificial offering.
- A vessel, stone basin, or trough used for washing.
- n - a vessel used for ancient Hebrew ceremonial washings
There are 5 letters in LAVER: A E L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAVER plus a wildcard: LAVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAVER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAVER
- The laver Temple Builders Ministry
- The Brazen laver
- And He set it up right from the very beginning
- FileKorean laver-Gim-01.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The laver was a large bronze basin containing water. The Bible does ...
- The laver FinalTrump.com
- Bible History Online - Solomons Bronze laver
- FileRod laver arena.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lesson 4 The Brazen laver
- Grow Wild the laver Thai Food and Travel Blog