Scrabble word: GRAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVEL exist?
Definitions of GRAVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - rock fragments and pebbles
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - cover with gravel
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- An unconsolidated mixture of rock fragments or pebbles.
- The sandlike granular material of urinary calculi.
- To apply a surface of rock fragments or pebbles to.
- To confuse; perplex.
- To irritate.
- verb - to pave with gravel (a mixture of rock fragments)
There are 6 letters in GRAVEL: A E G L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAVEL plus a wildcard: GRAVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAVEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRAVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.