Scrabble word: GRAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAVEL exist?
Definitions of GRAVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - rock fragments and pebbles
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - cover with gravel
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- An unconsolidated mixture of rock fragments or pebbles.
- The sandlike granular material of urinary calculi.
- To apply a surface of rock fragments or pebbles to.
- To confuse; perplex.
- To irritate.
- verb - to pave with gravel (a mixture of rock fragments)