Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAVEL exist?
Definitions of GAVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small mallet used by a presiding officer or a judge
- A small mallet used by a presiding officer or an auctioneer to signal for attention or order or to mark the conclusion of a transaction.
- A maul used by masons in fitting stones.
- Tribute or rent in ancient and medieval England.
- v - to signal for attention or order by use of a gavel (a small mallet)
There are 5 letters in GAVEL: A E G L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAVEL plus a wildcard: GAVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAVEL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAVEL
- New State of Arizona Real Estate Signage Laws HB 2345 gavel ...
- Sara Marberrys Blog Armed and Dangerous With a gavel & Nail Clippers
- Full size JPG preview gavel and sound block icon
- gavel and sound block Backgroundsy.com
- Five Things to Watch at Thursdays City Council Meetings gavel
- Engraved Presentation gavel maple wood with antique finish and brass ...