Scrabble word: GAVEL
Is GAVEL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GAVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small mallet used by a presiding officer or a judge
- A small mallet used by a presiding officer or an auctioneer to signal for attention or order or to mark the conclusion of a transaction.
- A maul used by masons in fitting stones.
- Tribute or rent in ancient and medieval England.
- verb - to signal for attention or order by use of a gavel (a small mallet)
There are 5 letters in GAVEL: A E G L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAVEL
Click to search all anagrams of GAVEL plus a wildcard: GAVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAVEL
Images for GAVEL
Lookup in Wiki for GAVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.