Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAVELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAVELS exist?
Definitions of GAVELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small mallet used by a presiding officer or a judge
- v - to signal for attention or order by use of a gavel (a small mallet)
There are 6 letters in GAVELS: A E G L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAVELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAVELS plus a wildcard: GAVELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAVELS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAVELS
- George Lauterer Corporation - gavels
- Novelty gavelsgavels Fast
- 30 Million Race Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Howrey By Former ...
- Two gavels Crossed With Anvil Stock Photo 7374178 Shutterstock
- Personalized Masonic gavels. Economical. Masonic Gifts and Items ...
- Walnut Gavel gavels
- ... pictures stock photography clipart images and stock photos of gavels
- Gavel - Chenille Pin gavels
- Plead the Tenth Tufts Observer
- variety of gavels (or hammers) and blocks can be supplied for the ...