Scrabble word: SELVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SELVAGE exist?
Definitions of SELVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - border consisting of an ornamental fringe at either end of an oriental carpet
- noun - the edge of a fabric that is woven so that it will not ravel or fray
- The edge of a fabric that is woven so that it will not fray or ravel.
- An ornamental fringe at either end of an oriental rug.
- The edge plate of a lock that has a slot for a bolt.
- adj - the edge of a woven fabric finished to prevent raveling [n -S] : SELVAGED