Scrabble word: SELVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SELVAGE exist?
Definitions of SELVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - border consisting of an ornamental fringe at either end of an oriental carpet
- noun - the edge of a fabric that is woven so that it will not ravel or fray
- The edge of a fabric that is woven so that it will not fray or ravel.
- An ornamental fringe at either end of an oriental rug.
- The edge plate of a lock that has a slot for a bolt.
- adj - the edge of a woven fabric finished to prevent raveling [n -S] : SELVAGED
There are 7 letters in SELVAGE: A E E G L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SELVAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SELVAGE plus a wildcard: SELVAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SELVAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SELVAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.