Scrabble word: SALVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALVAGE exist?
Definitions of SALVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - property or goods saved from damage or destruction
- noun - the act of saving goods or property that were in danger of damage or destruction
- noun - the act of rescuing a ship or its crew or its cargo from a shipwreck or a fire
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - collect discarded or refused material
- The rescue of a ship, its crew, or its cargo from fire or shipwreck.
- The ship, crew, or cargo so rescued.
- Compensation given to those who voluntarily aid in such a rescue.
- The act of saving imperiled property from loss.
- The property so saved.
- Something saved from destruction or waste and put to further use.
- To save from loss or destruction.
- To save (discarded or damaged material) for further use.
- verb - to save from loss or destruction
There are 7 letters in SALVAGE: A A E G L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALVAGE plus a wildcard: SALVAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALVAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALVAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.