Scrabble word: SALVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALVAGE exist?
Definitions of SALVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - property or goods saved from damage or destruction
- noun - the act of saving goods or property that were in danger of damage or destruction
- noun - the act of rescuing a ship or its crew or its cargo from a shipwreck or a fire
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - collect discarded or refused material
- The rescue of a ship, its crew, or its cargo from fire or shipwreck.
- The ship, crew, or cargo so rescued.
- Compensation given to those who voluntarily aid in such a rescue.
- The act of saving imperiled property from loss.
- The property so saved.
- Something saved from destruction or waste and put to further use.
- To save from loss or destruction.
- To save (discarded or damaged material) for further use.
- verb - to save from loss or destruction