Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALVAGE exist?
Definitions of SALVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - property or goods saved from damage or destruction
- noun - the act of saving goods or property that were in danger of damage or destruction
- noun - the act of rescuing a ship or its crew or its cargo from a shipwreck or a fire
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - collect discarded or refused material
- The rescue of a ship, its crew, or its cargo from fire or shipwreck.
- The ship, crew, or cargo so rescued.
- Compensation given to those who voluntarily aid in such a rescue.
- The act of saving imperiled property from loss.
- The property so saved.
- Something saved from destruction or waste and put to further use.
- To save from loss or destruction.
- To save (discarded or damaged material) for further use.
- v - to save from loss or destruction
There are 7 letters in SALVAGE: A A E G L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALVAGE plus a wildcard: SALVAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALVAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALVAGE
- STIRLING salvage Ltd_____Call 44 7939 505 505 Capsise
- ... law ownership property laws salvage operation salvage rights ship
- ... salvage operation. Following the salvage operation we can prepare a
- Seven Jobs Youre Glad You Dont Have - Esquire
- was there to look at 4 chassis but only the first one fit my needs ...
- salvage A Primer
- Making The Decision to salvage Trade In or Sell A Used Car ...
- Car salvage From salvage Motorcar Auctions Car Direct
- What is a salvage Title Cheap Supercars
- HUISMAN - salvage Equipment