Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAVE exist?
Definitions of SLAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is owned by someone
- noun - someone who works as hard as a slave
- noun - someone entirely dominated by some influence or person
- verb - work very hard, like a slave
- One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household.
- One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence: “I was still the slave of education and prejudice” (Edward Gibbon).
- One who works extremely hard.
- Often used to modify another noun: slave labor; a slave cylinder.
- To work very hard or doggedly; toil.
- To trade in or transport slaves.
- verb - to work like a slave (one who is owned by another)
There are 5 letters in SLAVE: A E L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAVE plus a wildcard: SLAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.