Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAVER exist?
Definitions of SLAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person engaged in slave trade
- noun - someone who holds slaves
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- adj - speaking a Slavic language
- To slobber; drool.
- To behave in an obsequious manner; fawn.
- Saliva drooling from the mouth.
- Senseless and effusive talk; drivel.
- One, such as a person or ship, that is engaged in the trafficking of slaves.
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth
There are 6 letters in SLAVER: A E L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAVER plus a wildcard: SLAVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAVER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLAVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.