Scrabble word: SLAVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAVER exist?
Definitions of SLAVER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person engaged in slave trade
- noun - someone who holds slaves
- verb - let saliva drivel from the mouth
- adj - speaking a Slavic language
- To slobber; drool.
- To behave in an obsequious manner; fawn.
- Saliva drooling from the mouth.
- Senseless and effusive talk; drivel.
- One, such as a person or ship, that is engaged in the trafficking of slaves.
- verb - to let saliva flow from the mouth