Scrabble word: SLAVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAVERY exist?
Definitions of SLAVERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being under the control of another person
- noun - the practice of owning slaves
- noun - work done under harsh conditions for little or no pay
- The state of one bound in servitude as the property of a slaveholder or household.
- The practice of owning slaves.
- A mode of production in which slaves constitute the principal work force.
- The condition of being subject or addicted to a specified influence.
- A condition of hard work and subjection: wage slavery.
- noun - ownership of one person by another