Scrabble word: SLAVERY
Is SLAVERY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLAVERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being under the control of another person
- noun - the practice of owning slaves
- noun - work done under harsh conditions for little or no pay
- The state of one bound in servitude as the property of a slaveholder or household.
- The practice of owning slaves.
- A mode of production in which slaves constitute the principal work force.
- The condition of being subject or addicted to a specified influence.
- A condition of hard work and subjection: wage slavery.
- noun - ownership of one person by another
There are 7 letters in SLAVERY: A E L R S V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAVERY
Click to search all anagrams of SLAVERY plus a wildcard: SLAVERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAVERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLAVERY
Lookup in Wiki for SLAVERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.