Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLAVERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAVERY exist?
Definitions of SLAVERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being under the control of another person
- noun - the practice of owning slaves
- noun - work done under harsh conditions for little or no pay
- The state of one bound in servitude as the property of a slaveholder or household.
- The practice of owning slaves.
- A mode of production in which slaves constitute the principal work force.
- The condition of being subject or addicted to a specified influence.
- A condition of hard work and subjection: wage slavery.
- n - ownership of one person by another
There are 7 letters in SLAVERY: A E L R S V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAVERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAVERY plus a wildcard: SLAVERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAVERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLAVERY
- The Peculiar Institution of American slavery
- slavery A Collection of Images P.a.p.-Blog Human Rights Etc.
- Overthrowing the New slavery
- ThePurpose Of slavery
- ... slavery and the Slave Trade African Captives Being Sent Into slavery
- there are different types of slavery bonded labor forced labor slavery ...
- Citizen Warrior African Americans slavery and Islam
- Abolition of slavery in Puerto Rico - The World of 1898 The Spanish ...
- slaveryslavery Resistance and Revolts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.