Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVAL exist?
Definitions of SERVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - slender long-legged African wildcat having large untufted ears and tawny black-spotted coat
- n - an African wildcat
There are 6 letters in SERVAL: A E L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERVAL plus a wildcard: SERVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERVAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERVAL
- Savannah cats serval Leptailurus serval Dummidumbwits ...
- Another of a series of photos taken of a male serval Cat in the Masai ...
- Autrefois le serval tait un compagnon de chasse de lhomme . Licence
- serval Cat leaps
- serval - Copyright (C) 2008 - Yves Roumazeilles
- Fileserval in Tanzania.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- BioLib - Image - Leptailurus serval (serval)
- Predator Conservation Trustserval information Felis serval
- Beautiful African serval Cat Wild serval Cat Pictures
- About the African serval
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.