Scrabble word: SEVERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEVERAL exist?
Definitions of SEVERAL in dictionaries:
- adj - (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many
- adj - considered individually
- adj - distinct and individual
- Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.
- Single; distinct: “Pshaw! said I, with an air of carelessness, three several times” (Laurence Sterne).
- An indefinite but small number; some or a few: Several of the workers went home sick.
- noun - a few persons or things