Scrabble word: SEVERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEVERAL exist?
Definitions of SEVERAL in dictionaries:
- adj - (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many
- adj - considered individually
- adj - distinct and individual
- Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.
- Single; distinct: “Pshaw! said I, with an air of carelessness, three several times” (Laurence Sterne).
- An indefinite but small number; some or a few: Several of the workers went home sick.
- noun - a few persons or things
There are 7 letters in SEVERAL: A E E L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEVERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEVERAL plus a wildcard: SEVERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEVERAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEVERAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.