Scrabble word: REVERSAL
Is REVERSAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REVERSAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a change from one state to the opposite state
- noun - an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes
- noun - turning in an opposite direction or position
- noun - a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- noun - a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside
- noun - turning in the opposite direction
- noun - the act of reversing the order or place of
- noun - a major change in attitude or principle or point of view
- The act or an instance of reversing.
- The state of being reversed.
- A usually adverse change in fortune: financial reversals.
- The act or an instance of changing or setting aside a lower court’s decision by a higher court.
- verb - to turn or move in the opposite direction
There are 8 letters in REVERSAL: A E E L R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERSAL
Click to search all anagrams of REVERSAL plus a wildcard: REVERSAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVERSAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVERSAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.