Scrabble word: REVERSAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERSAL exist?
Definitions of REVERSAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a change from one state to the opposite state
- noun - an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes
- noun - turning in an opposite direction or position
- noun - a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- noun - a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside
- noun - turning in the opposite direction
- noun - the act of reversing the order or place of
- noun - a major change in attitude or principle or point of view
- The act or an instance of reversing.
- The state of being reversed.
- A usually adverse change in fortune: financial reversals.
- The act or an instance of changing or setting aside a lower court’s decision by a higher court.
- verb - to turn or move in the opposite direction