Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVERS exist?
Definitions of LEVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a rigid bar pivoted about a fulcrum
- noun - a simple machine that gives a mechanical advantage when given a fulcrum
- noun - a flat metal tumbler in a lever lock
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - to move with a lever (a rigid body used to lift weight)
There are 6 letters in LEVERS: E E L R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVERS plus a wildcard: LEVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEVERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.