Scrabble word: RESOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESOLVE exist?
Definitions of RESOLVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of being resolute
- noun - a formal expression by a meeting
- verb - bring to an end
- verb - reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- verb - reach a decision
- verb - understand the meaning of
- verb - make clearly visible
- verb - find the solution
- verb - cause to go into a solution
- To make a firm decision about.
- To cause (a person) to reach a decision.
- To decide or express by formal vote.
- To separate (something) into constituent parts.
- To change or convert: My resentment resolved itself into resignation.
- To find a solution to; solve.
- To remove or dispel (doubts).
- To bring to a usually successful conclusion: resolve a conflict.
- To cause reduction of (an inflammation, for example).
- To cause (a tone or chord) to progress from dissonance to consonance.
- To separate (an optically inactive compound or mixture) into its optically active constituents.
- To render parts of (an image) visible and distinct.
- To separate (a vector, for example) into coordinate components.
- To melt or dissolve (something).
- To reach a decision or make a determination: resolve on a course of action.
- To become separated or reduced to constituents.
- To undergo resolution.
- Firmness of purpose; resolution.
- A determination or decision; a fixed purpose.
- A formal resolution made by a deliberative body.
- verb - to make a firm decision about