Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESOLVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESOLVE exist?
Definitions of RESOLVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of being resolute
- noun - a formal expression by a meeting
- verb - bring to an end
- verb - reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- verb - reach a decision
- verb - understand the meaning of
- verb - make clearly visible
- verb - find the solution
- verb - cause to go into a solution
- To make a firm decision about.
- To cause (a person) to reach a decision.
- To decide or express by formal vote.
- To separate (something) into constituent parts.
- To change or convert: My resentment resolved itself into resignation.
- To find a solution to; solve.
- To remove or dispel (doubts).
- To bring to a usually successful conclusion: resolve a conflict.
- To cause reduction of (an inflammation, for example).
- To cause (a tone or chord) to progress from dissonance to consonance.
- To separate (an optically inactive compound or mixture) into its optically active constituents.
- To render parts of (an image) visible and distinct.
- To separate (a vector, for example) into coordinate components.
- To melt or dissolve (something).
- To reach a decision or make a determination: resolve on a course of action.
- To become separated or reduced to constituents.
- To undergo resolution.
- Firmness of purpose; resolution.
- A determination or decision; a fixed purpose.
- A formal resolution made by a deliberative body.
- verb - to make a firm decision about
There are 7 letters in RESOLVE: E E L O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESOLVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESOLVE plus a wildcard: RESOLVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESOLVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESOLVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.