Scrabble word: ROSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSE exist?
Definitions of ROSE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses
- noun - pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began
- noun - a dusty pink color
- noun - a growth in strength or number or importance
- noun - the act of changing location in an upward direction
- noun - an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- noun - a movement upward
- noun - the amount a salary is increased
- noun - the property possessed by a slope or surface that rises
- noun - a wave that lifts the surface of the water or ground
- noun - (theology) the origination of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
- noun - an increase in cost
- noun - increase in price or value
- adj - of something having a dusty purplish pink color
- A member of the rose family.
- Any of numerous shrubs or vines of the genus Rosa, having prickly stems, pinnately compound leaves, and variously colored, often fragrant flowers.
- The flower of any of these plants.
- Any of various similar or related plants.
- A dark pink to moderate red.
- An ornament, such as a decorative knot, resembling a rose in form; a rosette.
- A perforated nozzle for spraying water from a hose or sprinkling can.
- A form of gem cut marked by a flat base and a faceted, hemispheric upper surface.
- A gem, especially a diamond, cut in this manner.
- A rose window.
- A compass card or its representation, as on a map.
- Of the color rose.
- Relating to, containing, or used for roses.
- Scented or flavored with or as if with roses.
- verb - to make the color of a rose (a reddish flower)
There are 4 letters in ROSE: E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROSE plus a wildcard: ROSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSE
Images for ROSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.