Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCORE exist?
Definitions of SCORE in dictionaries:
- noun - a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- noun - a written form of a musical composition
- noun - a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest
- noun - a set of twenty members
- noun - grounds
- noun - the facts about an actual situation
- noun - an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar)
- noun - a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- noun - a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
- noun - the act of scoring in a game or sport
- noun - a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse
- verb - gain points in a game
- verb - make small marks into the surface of
- verb - make underscoring marks
- verb - write a musical score for
- verb - induce to have sex
- verb - get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- A notch or an incision, especially one that is made to keep a tally.
- Sports & Games.
- A usually numerical record of a competitive event: keeping score.
- The total number of points made by each competitor or side in a contest, either final or at a given stage: The score stood tied in the bottom of the ninth inning.
- The number of points attributed to a competitor or team.
- A result, usually expressed numerically, of a test or examination.
- An amount due; a debt.
- A grievance that is harbored and requires satisfaction: settle an old score.
- A ground; a reason.
- A group of 20 items.
- The written form of a composition for orchestral or vocal parts, either complete or for a particular instrument or voice.
- A composition written for a musical comedy.
- The act of securing an advantage, especially a surprising or significant gain: “He had dropped out of school and gone for that quick dollar, that big score” (Peter Goldman).
- The act or an instance of buying illicit drugs.
- A successful robbery.
- A sexual conquest.
- To mark with lines or notches, especially for the purpose of keeping a record.
- To cancel or eliminate by or as if by superimposing lines.
- To mark the surface of (meat, for example) with usually parallel cuts.
- Sports & Games.
- To gain (a point) in a game or contest.
- To count or be worth as points.
- To achieve; win.
- To evaluate and assign a grade to.
- To orchestrate.
- To arrange for a specific instrument.
- To criticize cuttingly; berate.
- To succeed in acquiring: scored two tickets to the play.
- To succeed in obtaining (an illicit drug): “Aging punks try to impress her with tales of... the different drugs they’ve scored” (Art Jahnke).
- Sports & Games.
- To make a point in a game or contest.
- To keep the score of a game or contest.
- To achieve a purpose or advantage, especially to make a surprising gain or coup: “They... score in places like the bond market” (Mike Barnicle).
- To succeed in seducing someone sexually.
- To succeed in buying or obtaining an illicit drug.
- v - to make a point in a game or contest
There are 5 letters in SCORE: C E O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCORE plus a wildcard: SCORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCORE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCORE
- Update on the management of hirsutism
- Music score
- Il New Ballard score
- JazzDance Band score Paper
- Table for Band score
- EG (sett) New Ballard score x 0.4 24
- score1l.gif (4707 bytes)
- VTMS is a software solution that is designed to support ogranization ...
- Popjazz small band score (17x11)
- Live score - Basketball Statistics Software
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.