Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CENSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENSOR exist?
Definitions of CENSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who censures or condemns
- noun - a person who is authorized to read publications or correspondence or to watch theatrical performances and suppress in whole or in part anything considered obscene or politically unacceptable
- verb - forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- verb - subject to political, religious, or moral censorship
- A person authorized to examine books, films, or other material and to remove or suppress what is considered morally, politically, or otherwise objectionable.
- An official, as in the armed forces, who examines personal mail and official dispatches to remove information considered secret or a risk to security.
- One that condemns or censures.
- One of two officials in ancient Rome responsible for taking the public census and supervising public behavior and morals.
- The agent in the unconscious that is responsible for censorship.
- verb - to delete an objectionable word or passage
There are 6 letters in CENSOR: C E N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENSOR plus a wildcard: CENSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENSOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENSOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.