Scrabble word: CORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORE exist?
Definitions of CORE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small group of indispensable persons or things
- noun - the center of an object
- noun - the central part of the Earth
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- noun - a cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- noun - an organization founded by James Leonard Farmer in 1942 to work for racial equality
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data
- noun - the chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- noun - a bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
- verb - remove the core or center from
- The hard or fibrous central part of certain fruits, such as the apple or pear, containing the seeds.
- The central or innermost part: the hard elastic core of a baseball; a rod with a hollow core.
- A set of subjects or courses that make up a required portion of a curriculum.
- A soft iron rod in a coil or transformer that provides a path for and intensifies the magnetic field produced by the windings.
- A memory, especially one consisting of a series of tiny doughnut-shaped masses of magnetic material.
- One of the magnetic doughnut-shaped masses that make up such a memory.
- The central portion of Earth below the mantle, beginning at a depth of about 2,900 kilometers (1,800 miles) and probably consisting of iron and nickel.
- A mass of dry sand placed within a mold to provide openings or shape to a casting.
- The part of a nuclear reactor where fission occurs.
- A cylindrical mass drilled vertically into the earth and removed from it to determine composition or presence of oil or gas.
- The base, usually of soft or inferior wood, to which veneer woods are glued.
- verb - to remove the core (the central part) of
There are 4 letters in CORE: C E O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORE plus a wildcard: CORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORE
Images for CORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.