Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COYER exist?
Definitions of COYER in dictionaries:
- adj - affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way
- adj - showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement
- adj - modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
- verb - to move suddenly back or aside, as in fear
- verb - to touch lovingly
There are 5 letters in COYER: C E O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COYER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COYER plus a wildcard: COYER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COYER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COYER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.