Scrabble word: CRY
Is CRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud utterance
- noun - a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
- noun - a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- noun - a fit of weeping
- noun - the characteristic utterance of an animal
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - proclaim or announce in public
- verb - demand immediate action
- verb - utter a characteristic sound
- verb - bring into a particular state by crying
- To sob or shed tears because of grief, sorrow, or pain; weep.
- To call loudly; shout.
- To utter a characteristic sound or call.
- To demand or require immediate action or remedy: grievances crying out for redress.
- To utter loudly; call out.
- To proclaim or announce in public: crying one’s wares in the marketplace.
- To bring into a particular condition by weeping: cry oneself to sleep.
- To beg for; implore: cry forgiveness.
- A loud utterance of an emotion, such as fear, anger, or despair.
- A loud exclamation; a shout or call.
- A fit of weeping: had a good long cry.
- An urgent entreaty or appeal.
- A public or general demand or complaint.
- A common view or general report.
- An advertising of wares by calling out: venders’ cries at the fish market.
- A rallying call or signal: a cry to arms.
- A slogan, especially a political one.
- The characteristic call or utterance of an animal.
- The baying of hounds during the chase.
- A pack of hounds.
- Clamor; outcry.
- A public announcement; a proclamation.
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 3 letters in CRY: C R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRY, to go: CRY?
Let's rearrange the letters in CRY and see some winning combinations
Images for CRY
Lookup in Wiki for CRY
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.