Scrabble word: CRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRY exist?
Definitions of CRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a loud utterance
- noun - a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
- noun - a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- noun - a fit of weeping
- noun - the characteristic utterance of an animal
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - proclaim or announce in public
- verb - demand immediate action
- verb - utter a characteristic sound
- verb - bring into a particular state by crying
- To sob or shed tears because of grief, sorrow, or pain; weep.
- To call loudly; shout.
- To utter a characteristic sound or call.
- To demand or require immediate action or remedy: grievances crying out for redress.
- To utter loudly; call out.
- To proclaim or announce in public: crying one’s wares in the marketplace.
- To bring into a particular condition by weeping: cry oneself to sleep.
- To beg for; implore: cry forgiveness.
- A loud utterance of an emotion, such as fear, anger, or despair.
- A loud exclamation; a shout or call.
- A fit of weeping: had a good long cry.
- An urgent entreaty or appeal.
- A public or general demand or complaint.
- A common view or general report.
- An advertising of wares by calling out: venders’ cries at the fish market.
- A rallying call or signal: a cry to arms.
- A slogan, especially a political one.
- The characteristic call or utterance of an animal.
- The baying of hounds during the chase.
- A pack of hounds.
- Clamor; outcry.
- A public announcement; a proclamation.
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 3 letters in CRY: C R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRY plus a wildcard: CRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRY
3 letter words
Images for CRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.