Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COY exist?
Definitions of COY in dictionaries:
- adj - affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way
- adj - showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement
- adj - modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures
- Tending to avoid people and social situations; reserved.
- Affectedly and usually flirtatiously shy or modest.
- Annoyingly unwilling to make a commitment.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
- verb - to move suddenly back or aside, as in fear
- verb - to touch lovingly
There are 3 letters in COY: C O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COY plus a wildcard: COY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COY
Images for COY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.