Scrabble word: COY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COY exist?
Definitions of COY in dictionaries:
- adj - affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way
- adj - showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement
- adj - modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures
- Tending to avoid people and social situations; reserved.
- Affectedly and usually flirtatiously shy or modest.
- Annoyingly unwilling to make a commitment.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
- verb - to move suddenly back or aside, as in fear
- verb - to touch lovingly