Is COY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COY in various dictionaries:
- adj - affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way
- adj - showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement
- adj - modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures
- Tending to avoid people and social situations; reserved.
- Affectedly and usually flirtatiously shy or modest.
- Annoyingly unwilling to make a commitment.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
- verb - to move suddenly back or aside, as in fear
- verb - to touch lovingly
There are 3 letters in COY: C O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COY
To search all scrabble anagrams of COY, to go: COY?
Rearrange the letters in COY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COY
What's nearby COY
Lookup in Wiki for COY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COY"