Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOY exist?
Definitions of CLOY in dictionaries:
- verb - supply or feed to surfeit
- verb - cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing
- To cause distaste or disgust by supplying with too much of something originally pleasant, especially something rich or sweet; surfeit.
- v - to gratify beyond desire
There are 4 letters in CLOY: C L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOY plus a wildcard: CLOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOY
Images for CLOY
- cloy Petersen - Grnder von drummers focus Schulleiter und Inhaber ...
- cloy 2009 - Gallery - Ruth Murray
- es cloy de la serie de smallville Photos from Noe (Noe) on Myspace
- cloy Atelier
- News Hargrave Welcomes COL Mike cloy USA (Ret.) Hargrave Military ...
- Caitlyn cloy (caitlyn_cloy) on Pinterest
- First look Chloe and Oliver attend Clark and Lois wedding
- Maria Sharapova y Sasha Vujacic anuncian su boda Chloe Kardashian ...
- cloys Holiday Greetings by Chobits13 on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.