Scrabble word: COZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COZY exist?
Definitions of COZY in dictionaries:
- noun - a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm
- adj - enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
- adj - having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- adj - suggesting connivance
- Snug, comfortable, and warm.
- Marked by friendly intimacy.
- Marked by close association for devious purposes: a cozy agreement with the competition.
- adv - snug and comfortable [adj COZIER, COZIEST] : COZILY
- verb - to attempt to get on friendly terms