Scrabble word: COZY
Is COZY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COZY in dictionaries:
- noun - a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm
- adj - enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
- adj - having or fostering a warm or friendly and informal atmosphere
- adj - suggesting connivance
- Snug, comfortable, and warm.
- Marked by friendly intimacy.
- Marked by close association for devious purposes: a cozy agreement with the competition.
- adv - snug and comfortable [adj COZIER, COZIEST] : COZILY
- verb - to attempt to get on friendly terms
There are 4 letters in COZY: C O Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COZY
Click to search all anagrams of COZY plus a wildcard: COZY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COZY
Images for COZY
Lookup in Wiki for COZY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.