Scrabble word: COPY
Is COPY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COPY in dictionaries:
- noun - a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
- noun - a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing
- noun - matter to be printed
- noun - material suitable for a journalistic account
- verb - copy down as is
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - reproduce or make an exact copy of
- verb - make a replica of
- An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate: a copy of a painting; made two copies of the letter.
- One specimen or example of a printed text or picture: an autographed copy of a novel.
- The words to be printed or spoken in an advertisement.
- Suitable source material for journalism: Celebrities make good copy.
- To make a reproduction or copy of.
- To follow as a model or pattern; imitate.
- To make a copy or copies.
- To admit of being copied: colored ink that does not copy well.
- verb - to behave in the same way as
There are 4 letters in COPY: C O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COPY
Click to search all anagrams of COPY plus a wildcard: COPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COPY
Images for COPY
Lookup in Wiki for COPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.