Scrabble word: COPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COPY exist?
Definitions of COPY in dictionaries:
- noun - a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
- noun - a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing
- noun - matter to be printed
- noun - material suitable for a journalistic account
- verb - copy down as is
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - reproduce or make an exact copy of
- verb - make a replica of
- An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate: a copy of a painting; made two copies of the letter.
- One specimen or example of a printed text or picture: an autographed copy of a novel.
- The words to be printed or spoken in an advertisement.
- Suitable source material for journalism: Celebrities make good copy.
- To make a reproduction or copy of.
- To follow as a model or pattern; imitate.
- To make a copy or copies.
- To admit of being copied: colored ink that does not copy well.
- verb - to behave in the same way as