Scrabble word: OCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCHER exist?
Definitions of OCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a moderate yellow-orange to orange color
- noun - any of various earths containing silica and alumina and ferric oxide
- adj - of a moderate orange-yellow color
- Any of several earthy mineral oxides of iron occurring in yellow, brown, or red and used as pigments.
- A moderate orange yellow, from moderate or deep orange to moderate or strong yellow.
- verb - to color with ocher (a red or yellow iron ore used as a pigment)
There are 5 letters in OCHER: C E H O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCHER plus a wildcard: OCHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCHER
Images for OCHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.