Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCHER exist?
Definitions of OCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a moderate yellow-orange to orange color
- noun - any of various earths containing silica and alumina and ferric oxide
- adj - of a moderate orange-yellow color
- Any of several earthy mineral oxides of iron occurring in yellow, brown, or red and used as pigments.
- A moderate orange yellow, from moderate or deep orange to moderate or strong yellow.
- v - to color with ocher (a red or yellow iron ore used as a pigment)
There are 5 letters in OCHER: C E H O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCHER plus a wildcard: OCHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCHER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCHER
- ocher Brown Belton Spray Paints - 35 - ocher Brown Paint ocher Brown ...
- ocher Yellow Watercolour square Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Yellow Ochre Folk Art Acrylic Paints - 917 - Yellow Ochre Paint ...
- The history of ochers - natural pigments from France
- Single-color Venetian plaster finish - ochre
- Natural Earth & ocher Pigments The Earth Pigments Company
- Yellow Ochre Colors Watercolor Paints - 4040 - Yellow Ochre Paint ...
- Havana ocher Pigment The Earth Pigments Company
- Red ocher Powder Industrial Minerals Iron Ore Manufacturer & Exporter ...
- Yellow ocher Powder Casein Milk Paints - OCH101 - Light Yellow ocher ...