Scrabble word: OCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCHER exist?
Definitions of OCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a moderate yellow-orange to orange color
- noun - any of various earths containing silica and alumina and ferric oxide
- adj - of a moderate orange-yellow color
- Any of several earthy mineral oxides of iron occurring in yellow, brown, or red and used as pigments.
- A moderate orange yellow, from moderate or deep orange to moderate or strong yellow.
- verb - to color with ocher (a red or yellow iron ore used as a pigment)