Scrabble word: HEROIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEROIC exist?
Definitions of HEROIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a verse form suited to the treatment of heroic or elevated themes
- adj - very imposing or impressive
- adj - relating to or characteristic of heroes of antiquity
- adj - having or displaying qualities appropriate for heroes
- adj - of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- adj - showing extreme courage
- Of, relating to, or resembling the heroes of literature, legend, or myth.
- Having, displaying, or characteristic of the qualities appropriate to a hero; courageous: heroic deeds.
- Impressive in size or scope; grand: heroic undertakings.
- Of a size or scale that is larger than life: heroic sculpture.
- A line of heroic verse.
- noun - an epic verse
There are 6 letters in HEROIC: C E H I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEROIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEROIC plus a wildcard: HEROIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEROIC
Images for HEROIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.