Scrabble word: HEROIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEROIC exist?
Definitions of HEROIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a verse form suited to the treatment of heroic or elevated themes
- adj - very imposing or impressive
- adj - relating to or characteristic of heroes of antiquity
- adj - having or displaying qualities appropriate for heroes
- adj - of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- adj - showing extreme courage
- Of, relating to, or resembling the heroes of literature, legend, or myth.
- Having, displaying, or characteristic of the qualities appropriate to a hero; courageous: heroic deeds.
- Impressive in size or scope; grand: heroic undertakings.
- Of a size or scale that is larger than life: heroic sculpture.
- A line of heroic verse.
- noun - an epic verse