Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOREIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOREIC exist?
Definitions of CHOREIC in dictionaries:
- adj - a nervous disorder [n -S] : CHOREAL, CHOREIC
There are 7 letters in CHOREIC: C C E H I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOREIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOREIC plus a wildcard: CHOREIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOREIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOREIC
- choreic Hand
- choreic Hand
- choreic Movements
- slowness of perception activities
- SpringerImages - Chorea a neurologic manifestations of rheumatic ...
- The hands in patients with rheumatic chorea.
- Medico Labs. Pharmaceutical Products Halomed 1.5
- Videos - Medicana Life
- ... treatment of Huntington disease and other choreic disorders
- Engl J Med 2010 363e24 October 7 2010
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.