Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOLERIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOLERIC exist?
Definitions of CHOLERIC in dictionaries:
- adj - easily moved to anger
- adj - quickly aroused to anger
- adj - characterized by anger
- Easily angered; bad-tempered.
- Showing or expressing anger.
- adj - bad-tempered
There are 8 letters in CHOLERIC: C C E H I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOLERIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOLERIC plus a wildcard: CHOLERIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOLERIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOLERIC
- Word.A.Day --choleric
- Simply Figure choleric by jokatoons Royalty free stock photos ...
- Image choleric person - from 3 Simple order and direct download
- You are a choleric
- Melissa West Dictionary Day choleric
- choleric Constitution
- ... for a couple of times and I still gain the same results choleric
- choleric Day 1 at Studio..Drums
- choleric by pickles-4-nickles on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.