Scrabble word: ICHOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ICHOR exist?
Definitions of ICHOR in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) the rarified fluid said to flow in the veins of the Gods
- noun - a fluid product of inflammation
- The rarefied fluid said to run in the veins of the gods.
- A watery, acrid discharge from a wound or ulcer.
- adj - a watery discharge from a wound [n -S] : ICHOROUS
There are 5 letters in ICHOR: C H I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ICHOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ICHOR plus a wildcard: ICHOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ICHOR
Images for ICHOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.