Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORCHID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORCHID exist?
Definitions of ORCHID in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the orchid family usually having flowers of unusual shapes and beautiful colors
- A member of the orchid family.
- The flower of any of these plants, especially one cultivated for ornament.
- A pale to light purple, from grayish to purplish pink to strong reddish purple.
- n - a flowering plant
There are 6 letters in ORCHID: C D H I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORCHID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORCHID plus a wildcard: ORCHID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORCHID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORCHID
- Fileorchid Phalaenopsis hybrid.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Caring for Your orchid Management of Pest Attack Backyard House ...
- orchid Care Expert
- FilePhalaenopsis orchid.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- orchid pictures orchid 8 Home & Garden Gallery
- Beautiful orchid
- orchids AnimalCSIs Blog
- orchids Flowers orchids Information orchids Pictures
- Fennel and Fern orchid envy
- dark pink orchid close up photo in high resolution ideal for ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.