Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOROID
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOROID exist?
Definitions of CHOROID in dictionaries:
- noun - a highly vascular membrane in the eye between the retina and the sclera
- Resembling the chorion; membranous.
- Of or relating to the choroid.
- n - a membrane of the eye
There are 7 letters in CHOROID: C D H I O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOROID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOROID plus a wildcard: CHOROID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOROID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOROID
- These tumors arise from the choroid plexus which lines the ventricles ...
- Identification of Zyklopen a New Member of the Vertebrate Multicopper ...
- MICROSCOPIC HISTOLOGY IMAGES - SENSE ORGANS
- choroid plexus cyst Image Radiopaedia.org
- choroid korr royd
- choroid coat - definition of choroid coat in the Medical dictionary ...
- choroid Anatomy
- Diagram showing the main areas and stucture of the human brain.
- choroid Coat of the Eye ClipArt ETC
- Click on image to view larger version.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.