Scrabble word: CHOIR
Is CHOIR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHOIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a chorus that sings as part of a religious ceremony
- noun - a family of similar musical instrument playing together
- noun - the area occupied by singers
- verb - sing in a choir
- An organized company of singers, especially one performing church music or singing in a church.
- The part of a church used by such a company of singers.
- The part of the chancel in a cruciform church that is occupied by this company of singers.
- A group of instruments of the same kind: a string choir.
- A division of some pipe organs, containing pipes suitable for accompanying a choir.
- An organized group: a choir of dancers.
- One of the orders of angels.
- verb - to sing in unison
There are 5 letters in CHOIR: C H I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOIR
Click to search all anagrams of CHOIR plus a wildcard: CHOIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOIR
Images for CHOIR
Lookup in Wiki for CHOIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.