Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORCHIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORCHIS exist?
Definitions of ORCHIS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various deciduous terrestrial orchids having fleshy tubers and flowers in erect terminal racemes
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- n - a flowering plant
There are 6 letters in ORCHIS: C H I O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORCHIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORCHIS plus a wildcard: ORCHIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORCHIS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORCHIS
- FilIllustration orchis morio0.jpg - Wikipedia
- Sardinia (CA) near Domusnovas.
- Tuscany (GR) Montepescali Poggio Romano
- orchis spectabilis L. - Showy orchis
- orchis simia ae3177 UK Monkey Orchid DK Abe-Gogeurt FR orchis singe ...
- orchis italica - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- orchis purpurea
- orchis morio orchis pallens orchis simia orchis provincia Forum ...
- (orchis simia ...
- HOW FOREST GENETIC CONSERVATION CAN BENEFIT FROM NEW ACHIEVEMENTS ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.