Scrabble word: OSTRICH
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSTRICH exist?
Definitions of OSTRICH in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who refuses to face reality or recognize the truth (a reference to the popular notion that the ostrich hides from danger by burying its head in the sand)
- noun - fast-running African flightless bird with two-toed feet
- A large, swift-running flightless bird (Struthio camelus) of Africa, characterized by a long bare neck, small head, and two-toed feet.
- A rhea.
- One who tries to avoid disagreeable situations by refusing to face them.
- noun - a large, flightless bird