Scrabble word: OSTRICH
Is OSTRICH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OSTRICH in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who refuses to face reality or recognize the truth (a reference to the popular notion that the ostrich hides from danger by burying its head in the sand)
- noun - fast-running African flightless bird with two-toed feet
- A large, swift-running flightless bird (Struthio camelus) of Africa, characterized by a long bare neck, small head, and two-toed feet.
- A rhea.
- One who tries to avoid disagreeable situations by refusing to face them.
- noun - a large, flightless bird
There are 7 letters in OSTRICH: C H I O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSTRICH
Click to search all anagrams of OSTRICH plus a wildcard: OSTRICH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSTRICH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSTRICH
Lookup in Wiki for OSTRICH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.