Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOIST exist?
Definitions of HOIST in dictionaries:
- noun - lifting device for raising heavy or cumbersome objects
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- verb - move from one place to another by lifting
- verb - raise
- An apparatus for lifting heavy or cumbersome objects.
- The act of hoisting; a lift.
- The height or vertical dimension of a flag or of any square sail other than a course.
- A group of flags raised together as a signal.
- verb - to haul up by some mechanical means
There are 5 letters in HOIST: H I O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOIST plus a wildcard: HOIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOIST
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.