Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOISTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOISTS exist?
Definitions of HOISTS in dictionaries:
- noun - lifting device for raising heavy or cumbersome objects
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- verb - move from one place to another by lifting
- verb - raise
- v - to haul up by some mechanical means
There are 6 letters in HOISTS: H I O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOISTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOISTS plus a wildcard: HOISTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOISTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOISTS
- hoists Spacemaster SX EX Wire Rope hoists Explosion Proof Oregon
- Hitachi Electric Chain hoists Lifting Equipment
- engine hoists Cranes and Crane Equipment
- car hoists Cranes and Crane Equipment
- Industrial Chain hoists Electric Chain hoists & Hand Chain hoists at ...
- EOT Cranes & hoists - EOT Cranes & hoists Manufacturer Service ...
- manual hoists Cranes and Crane Equipment
- rope hoists Cranes and Crane Equipment
- budget electric hoists Cranes and Crane Equipment
- Ton XL Electric Chain Hoist - Yale hoists - YXL0512-10PT Piedmont ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.