Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOPHIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOPHIST exist?
Definitions of SOPHIST in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a group of Greek philosophers and teachers in the 5th century BC who speculated on a wide range of subjects
- noun - someone whose reasoning is subtle and often specious
- One skilled in elaborate and devious argumentation.
- A scholar or thinker.
- A Greek philosopher of pre-Socratic times who inquired about and speculated on theology, metaphysics, mathematics, and the natural and biological sciences.
- A professional philosopher and teacher, especially one belonging to a group of fifth-century B.
- n - one that uses sophisms
There are 7 letters in SOPHIST: H I O P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOPHIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOPHIST plus a wildcard: SOPHIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOPHIST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOPHIST
- Professional Icons
- Serafina Jacket
- Ettie Dress
- Keri Scarf - Stylehive
- Go vote on November 4th by Tyler Brock (T. Brock) on Myspace
- Fanny Knit Dress
- obama dec 21 2012 unemployment
- Old-Fashioned Sugar Cookies
- 45 posted on 12192012 21255 PM PST by Lady Jag (If you cant make ...
- Groups R.O.T.F.L.O.L. Not TOO Dirty Jokes