Scrabble word: SOPHIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOPHIST exist?
Definitions of SOPHIST in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a group of Greek philosophers and teachers in the 5th century BC who speculated on a wide range of subjects
- noun - someone whose reasoning is subtle and often specious
- One skilled in elaborate and devious argumentation.
- A scholar or thinker.
- A Greek philosopher of pre-Socratic times who inquired about and speculated on theology, metaphysics, mathematics, and the natural and biological sciences.
- A professional philosopher and teacher, especially one belonging to a group of fifth-century B.
- noun - one that uses sophisms
There are 7 letters in SOPHIST: H I O P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOPHIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOPHIST plus a wildcard: SOPHIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOPHIST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOPHIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.