Scrabble word: SHIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIP exist?
Definitions of SHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - hire for work on a ship
- verb - go on board
- verb - travel by ship
- verb - place on board a ship
- A vessel of considerable size for deep-water navigation.
- A sailing vessel having three or more square-rigged masts.
- An aircraft or a spacecraft.
- The crew of one of these vessels.
- One’s fortune: When my ship comes in, I’ll move to a better apartment.
- To place or receive on board a ship.
- To cause to be transported by or as if by ship; send.
- To hire (a person) for work on a ship.
- To take in (water) over the side of a ship.
- To go aboard a ship; embark.
- To travel by ship.
- To hire oneself out or enlist for service on a ship.
- To accept a position on board a ship and serve as a crew member: shipped out on a tanker.
- To leave, as for a distant place: troops shipping out to the Far East.
- To send, as to a distant place.
- To quit, resign from, or otherwise vacate a position: Shape up or ship out.
- verb - to transport by ship (a vessel suitable for navigation in deep water)