Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIP exist?
Definitions of SHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - hire for work on a ship
- verb - go on board
- verb - travel by ship
- verb - place on board a ship
- A vessel of considerable size for deep-water navigation.
- A sailing vessel having three or more square-rigged masts.
- An aircraft or a spacecraft.
- The crew of one of these vessels.
- One’s fortune: When my ship comes in, I’ll move to a better apartment.
- To place or receive on board a ship.
- To cause to be transported by or as if by ship; send.
- To hire (a person) for work on a ship.
- To take in (water) over the side of a ship.
- To go aboard a ship; embark.
- To travel by ship.
- To hire oneself out or enlist for service on a ship.
- To accept a position on board a ship and serve as a crew member: shipped out on a tanker.
- To leave, as for a distant place: troops shipping out to the Far East.
- To send, as to a distant place.
- To quit, resign from, or otherwise vacate a position: Shape up or ship out.
- verb - to transport by ship (a vessel suitable for navigation in deep water)
There are 4 letters in SHIP: H I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIP plus a wildcard: SHIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIP
Images for SHIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.