Scrabble word: WHIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIPS exist?
Definitions of WHIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- noun - a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- noun - a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- noun - (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- verb - thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - to strike with a whip (an instrument for administering corporal punishment)
There are 5 letters in WHIPS: H I P S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIPS plus a wildcard: WHIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIPS
Images for WHIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.