Scrabble word: WISP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WISP exist?
Definitions of WISP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small tuft or lock
- noun - a small person
- noun - a small bundle of straw or hay
- noun - a flock of snipe
- A small bunch or bundle, as of straw, hair, or grass.
- One that is thin, frail, or slight.
- A thin or faint streak or fragment, as of smoke or clouds.
- A fleeting trace or indication; a hint: a wisp of a smile.
- A flock of birds, especially snipe.
- To twist into wisps or a wisp.
- verb - to twist into a wisp (a small bunch or bundle)