Scrabble word: WISP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WISP exist?
Definitions of WISP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small tuft or lock
- noun - a small person
- noun - a small bundle of straw or hay
- noun - a flock of snipe
- A small bunch or bundle, as of straw, hair, or grass.
- One that is thin, frail, or slight.
- A thin or faint streak or fragment, as of smoke or clouds.
- A fleeting trace or indication; a hint: a wisp of a smile.
- A flock of birds, especially snipe.
- To twist into wisps or a wisp.
- verb - to twist into a wisp (a small bunch or bundle)
There are 4 letters in WISP: I P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WISP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WISP plus a wildcard: WISP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WISP
Images for WISP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.