Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WIMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIMPS exist?
Definitions of WIMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy
- noun - a hypothetical subatomic particle of large mass that interacts weakly with ordinary matter through gravitation
- v - to act in a timid manner
There are 5 letters in WIMPS: I M P S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIMPS plus a wildcard: WIMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIMPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WIMPS
- wimps.tv - Patsy McGlone SDLP on Vimeo
- Dave Bruce and Bob Hecks wimps
- People Blog wimps
- Real Relationship Not for wimps THE MANS COACH at HeartCenter ...
- XENON Dark Matter Project XENON100 Experiment
- About Me wimps for Christ
- base_RADwimps - Qwe WVGA
- Wheres The Bread Land of Snow wimps Saturday Evening Porch
- Veteran Triumph veteran Triumph motorcycle veteran motorcycle 1911 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.