Scrabble word: SWIPE
Is SWIPE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SWIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sweeping stroke or blow
- verb - strike with a swiping motion
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- A sweeping blow or stroke.
- A critical remark.
- A lever, especially one that raises the bucket in a well.
- To hit with a sweeping motion.
- To steal; filch.
- verb - to strike with a sweeping blow
There are 5 letters in SWIPE: E I P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIPE
Click to search all anagrams of SWIPE plus a wildcard: SWIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIPE
Images for SWIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.