Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEWS exist?
Definitions of PEWS in dictionaries:
- noun - long bench with backs
- n - a bench for seating people in church
There are 4 letters in PEWS: E P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEWS plus a wildcard: PEWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEWS
Images for PEWS
- The oak pews of the old church put in in 1886 wereretained in 1913.
- Church pews Solid Oak & Maple pews -- Church Interiors
- Quality solid oak pews at the best price anywhere Ask for a free ...
- Do the increasingly empty pews in Protestant churches spell the end of ...
- Church pews Archives - Reclamation Yard
- Church pews Furniture & Courthouse Benches for 80 Years
- Pictured above pews at St Julians Church Wellow Avon )
- SalvoWEB Oak church pews
- Contemporary Church pews Stock Photo 1793798 Shutterstock
- The new pews are here
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.