Scrabble word: WIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIPE exist?
Definitions of WIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of rubbing or wiping
- verb - rub with a circular motion
- To subject to light rubbing or friction, as with a cloth or paper, in order to clean or dry.
- To clean or dry by rubbing: wiped my feet before I went inside.
- To rub, move, or pass (a cloth, for example) over a surface.
- To remove by or as if by rubbing: wipe off dirt; wipe away grease.
- To blot out completely, as from the memory.
- To spread or apply by or as if by wiping: wiped furniture polish over the table.
- To form (a joint) in plumbing by spreading solder with a piece of cloth or leather.
- The act or an instance of wiping.
- Something, such as a towel or tissue, used for wiping.
- A cam that activates another part; a wiper.
- A blow or swipe.
- A jeer; a gibe.
- A shift from one scene in a film or movie to another, effected by means of a line passing across the screen.
- To destroy or be destroyed completely.
- To lose one’s balance and fall or jump off a surfboard.
- verb - to rub lightly in order to clean or dry
There are 4 letters in WIPE: E I P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIPE plus a wildcard: WIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIPE
Images for WIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.