Scrabble word: WIPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIPER exist?
Definitions of WIPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who wipes
- noun - contact consisting of a conducting arm that rotates over a series of fixed contacts and comes to rest on an outlet
- noun - a mechanical device that cleans the windshield
- One that wipes.
- Something, such as a towel, used for wiping.
- A device designed for wiping, as on an automobile windshield.
- A projecting cam, as on a rotating shaft, that activates another machine part.
- A movable electrical contact, as in a rheostat.
- verb - to rub lightly in order to clean or dry
There are 5 letters in WIPER: E I P R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIPER plus a wildcard: WIPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIPER
Images for WIPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.