Scrabble word: WIPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIPER exist?
Definitions of WIPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who wipes
- noun - contact consisting of a conducting arm that rotates over a series of fixed contacts and comes to rest on an outlet
- noun - a mechanical device that cleans the windshield
- One that wipes.
- Something, such as a towel, used for wiping.
- A device designed for wiping, as on an automobile windshield.
- A projecting cam, as on a rotating shaft, that activates another machine part.
- A movable electrical contact, as in a rheostat.
- verb - to rub lightly in order to clean or dry